Angstrom Engineering 6-pocket E-Beam Evaporator
• The Angstrom E-beam is for thin-film evaporation in the range of 5 nm to several microns thick.
• A maximum of six different materials can be evaporated in one pump-down cycle, from the six pockets electron gun.
• The thickness of the metal is monitored in-situ by a thickness monitor.
o Substrates up to 6 inch diameter can be attached to the substrate holder.
• The sample temperature usually does not exceed 50 °C.
• The following materials are available: Au, Pd, Ge, Ni, Pt, Cu, and Ti.
This instrument is housed in IATL 174 is managed by Schaffer Finney.